Winter Warmers Cook-along - January 24th 2022
From the comfort of your own home Mr Todiwala himself will assist you through two dishes, as you gain invaluable skills, tips & kitchen knowledge.
Palak methi na muthya - Baby Spinach & Fenugreek fritters
Tamatar ka shorba - Tomato soup with a Todiwala twist
Learn how to recreate these dishes at home with Cyrus showing you step-by-step how to make it from scratch.
Great fun for all the family to share as well as inspiring budding young chefs whilst gaining some kitchen know-how from Cyrus himself!
60 minute virtual class. - Including a 15 min Q&A during the class.
- Cook-a-long will take place on the 24th January from 6-7pm.
- The recipe is designed to feed 4-5 people - you can amend the quantities or enjoy leftovers/freeze the excess.
- Class instructions, joining link and information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class will be emailed to all attendees prior.
- Tickets are based on at least one adult taking part, however there is no limit to the amount of people that take part from your household, children participating will need to have adult supervision at all times.
- LIMITED TO 30 TICKETS ONLY.