Couples Cook-along - February 21st 2022
From the comfort of your own home Mr & Mrs Todiwala will assist you through their favourite dishes to cook for one another. Join us for this special online cookery class to recreate their recipes as well as gain invaluable skills, tips & kitchen knowledge.
Kharu Murghi - Chicken with Whole Spices
Vagharaela Chaawal - Cumin & Onion Rice
Mrs Todiwala’s Bataka Nu Saak - Gujarati Style Crispy Potato
Learn how to recreate these dishes at home with Cyrus & Pervin showing you step-by-step how to make them from scratch.
- 90 minute virtual class. - Including a 15 min Q&A during the class.
- Cook-Along will take place on the 21st February from 6pm-7:30pm.
- The recipe is designed to feed 4-5 people - you can amend the quantities or enjoy leftovers/freeze the excess.
- Class instructions, joining link and information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class will be emailed to all attendees a week in advance.
- Tickets are based on at least one adult taking part, however there is no limit to the amount of people that take part from your household, if children are participating they will need to have adult supervision at all times.
- LIMITED TO 45 TICKETS ONLY.