Vegetarian Cook-along with Seasonal Veg & Yogurt - 3rd Nov
For Vegetarians and Meat-eaters alike - why not boost your repertoire of Vegetable dishes with added Indian flare in this Interactive Cook-along.
Cyrus will be focussing on using seasonal vegetables to create a hearty dinner with a main, side dish as well as rice. Celebrating the fantastic produce we have in Britain you can learn to elevate your veg with some va-va-voom! You will be sent the menu prior to know what ingredients to buy as well as potential substitutions that would also work; depending on availability for what is “Best in Season"
Learn how to master these meat-free dishes with Cyrus guiding you step by step through the recipes, answering your questions and flavouring the evening with his anecdotes for good measure!
In this class you will learn:
Badal Jaam- Aubergine slices with Tomato sauce and a tangy Yogurt.
Yogurt Rice with Cucumber, Tomato & fried Peanuts
Banana & thrice-cooked Potato in Yogurt.
60 minute virtual class. - Including a 15-20 min Q&A during the class.
- Cook-a-long will take place on the 3rd November from 6-7pm.
- The recipe is designed to feed 4-5 people - you can amend the quantities or enjoy leftovers/freeze the excess.
- Class instructions, joining link and information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class will be emailed to all attendees prior.
- Tickets are based on at least one adult taking part, however there is no limit to the amount of people that take part from your household, children participating will need to have adult supervision at all times.
- LIMITED TO 30 TICKETS ONLY.