BACK TO TOP
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ chopped green chilli
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- Small bunch of fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Break the eggs into a bowl with the onion, chilli, tomato and fresh coriander. Beat with a little salt.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a 24cm non-stick pan (measured across the top) over a medium heat. Add the egg mixture and, using a spatula, scrape and lift the omelette from the bottom of the pan as it starts to cook. When the omelette is almost firm, fold in half and slide it onto a plate to serve.